Anson Elementary took a slightly different spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Principal Ronnie Manis challenged his staff to raise $100 for ALS research. If they did so, he’d take the challenge. In less than a week they raised $400 and this afternoon Mr. Manis stayed true to his word.
Find us on:
- RT @MHSBobcats: Reminder that today's cross country meet at Southeast Polk has been cancelled. It will not be rescheduled. #iahscc #MHSBob… 3 hours ago
- RT @MHSBobcats: This evening, @MHSBobcatVB will play No. 7 Waukee at Marshalltown Community College. Freshmen at 4:45, JV & soph. at 5:45 … 5 hours ago
- RT @MHSBobcats: Girls' swimming and diving hosts Ankeny today. The meet will start at 5:30 p.m. #iahsswim 5 hours ago
- RT @teachingbarker: Back to school tomorrow after #LaborDay. It'll be nice to see kids again. #cantwait #schooltomorrow @mcsdbobcats #Anson… 5 hours ago
- RT @MHSBobcats: Getting ready for kickoff! #iahsfb #MHSBobcats http://t.co/XlR5dZk0TM 3 days ago