The Marshalltown High School football team will once again offer to do yard work and other spring cleaning tasks as part of the Rent-A-Bobcat fundraiser. Pictured are current players, from left, Jake Streeter, Kody Ricken and Avery Brooks.
Marshalltown High School
Bobcat Football 2016
2nd Annual “Rent-A-Bobcat” Spring Clean-Up
Saturday, April 23 and Saturday, May 7
8:00 a.m. – Noon and 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Money raised will offset the costs of summer football camps for student-athletes who sign up to volunteer and to support the purchase of new equipment and uniforms.
- Clean up dates are scheduled for April 23 and May 7. There will be two shifts, 8:00 a.m. – Noon and 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Players will be available for hire to assist with tasks, such as yard work, cleaning, painting, and heavy lifting.
- Community members may hire two players for up to four hours @ $100 or four players up to four hours @ $200.
- Players can be hired in back to back blocks, if the players are available.
- To schedule workers contact Kate Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 641-754-1142 in the High School Activities Office or Don Knock, Head Football Coach at email@example.com .