The Marshalltown CSD is delighted to introduce the new Marshalltown Virtual Academy (MVA), which will offer flexible, personalized, enriching learning experiences to Bobcat students starting in the 2021-22 school year.
As a virtual learning option, the MVA will empower students and their families through flexible school schedules, personalized learning, and academic rigor. MVA students will also enjoy the same great extracurricular opportunities as their fellow Bobcat students, from school sports to fine arts to clubs and more!
Here are just a few of the benefits Bobcat students can enjoy through the Marshalltown Virtual Academy:
- Flexible class schedules to suit your child’s needs and goals
- Full access to school sports, fine arts, clubs, and other events and activities
- Courses taught by MCSD’s very own highly-skilled certified teachers
- Dual-language program offered (English & Spanish)
- Inclusive programming for students with special needs, English language learners, and talented & gifted students
- Open to ALL PK-12 students – both current Bobcats and those new to Marshalltown Schools – from anywhere in Iowa!
PLEASE NOTE: If your child will be new to MCSD next fall, we must have them enrolled by March 1!
If you think the Marshalltown Virtual Academy would be a great fit for your child, please take our very brief interest survey as soon as possible. If your child will be new to MCSD next fall, we must have them enrolled by March 1! Take MVA interest survey here: https://bit.ly/2MOaXY7
To learn more about all of the ways the MVA can suit your child’s academic needs, visit www.marshalltown.k12.ia.us/marshalltown-virtual-academy/ or send an email to email@example.com (grades PK-6) or firstname.lastname@example.org (grades 7-12).