Anson Elementary took a slightly different spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Principal Ronnie Manis challenged his staff to raise $100 for ALS research. If they did so, he’d take the challenge. In less than a week they raised $400 and this afternoon Mr. Manis stayed true to his word.
- A great day for the @MHSBobcats athletic fundraising golf tournament. Photos by Anne Vance. More photos at:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- messengernews.net/sports/local-s… 2 days ago
- "One of the really enjoyable things about coaching is when graduates of the program come back and visit," said Hans… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MCSD_XLP: 15 minutes until show time for Phoebe and Emily at the NHD national contest in College Park, MD! https://t.co/rx4dqMjRgr 4 days ago
- Due to incoming rain tonight, MHS baseball will play varsity game first vs. SE Polk at 5:00, with JV game to follow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago