Anson Elementary took a slightly different spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Principal Ronnie Manis challenged his staff to raise $100 for ALS research. If they did so, he’d take the challenge. In less than a week they raised $400 and this afternoon Mr. Manis stayed true to his word.
- RT @dave_glenn: We did this today!! https://t.co/LPvZMo19QY 17 hours ago
- RT @MHSBobcatSoccer: Tonight is senior night! Marshalltown hosts Des Moines North with jv at 4:45 followed by senior recognition and varsi… 2 days ago
- Lenihan track and field day fun! https://t.co/BmGhROT6Sz 2 days ago
- RT @mtownacademy: Selected MLA students are on the Iowa Valley Adventure Course today. #mlasuccess https://t.co/Pm6tf5EejY 2 days ago
- Thanks to the Women in Stem for doing landscaping work at Fisher Elementary School last night. https://t.co/9rPkFMfWno 2 days ago