Anson Elementary took a slightly different spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Principal Ronnie Manis challenged his staff to raise $100 for ALS research. If they did so, he’d take the challenge. In less than a week they raised $400 and this afternoon Mr. Manis stayed true to his word.
- RT @MHSBobcatGolf: Bobcats go to 3-0 with a 284-298 win over Johnston. Cole Davis 🥇with 67. Tate Carlson 🥈71. JD Pollard/Nate Vance added 7… 2 days ago
- RT @MHSBobcats: Marshalltown boys' golf defeats Johnston 284-298. Bobcats improve to 3-0 in the 2017 season. #iahsgolf 2 days ago
- Welcome new teachers #BobcatPride https://t.co/ESVGvKelLB 2 days ago
- RT @CoachPietig: I think the river run workout was a success. https://t.co/bP4lgfdVTq 2 days ago
- RT @MHSBobcatGolf: 🏆 Johnston Dual ⏰ 9:00 a.m. ⛳️ @ElmwoodCC (Varsity) ⛳️ @amlegiongolf (JV) 📍 Marshalltown, IA 🏌️ Varsity/JV1/JV2 2 days ago