Anson Elementary took a slightly different spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Principal Ronnie Manis challenged his staff to raise $100 for ALS research. If they did so, he’d take the challenge. In less than a week they raised $400 and this afternoon Mr. Manis stayed true to his word.
- https://t.co/6ZQTuEHKZC 3 hours ago
- https://t.co/3gC0mnz9GN 5 hours ago
- RT @MHSBobcatMatMen: Here is the schedule for the 2018-19 wrestling season. Come out and cheer on your Bobcats wrestling team. #GoBobcats… 6 hours ago
- College and Career Readiness Director @dd_burt (Dee Burt) writes about how our district is offering work-based lear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @lisamstevenson: So excited for the School Improvement Advisory Council (SIAC) meeting last night! We have about 25 new parents, staff,… 20 hours ago