Anson Elementary took a slightly different spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Principal Ronnie Manis challenged his staff to raise $100 for ALS research. If they did so, he’d take the challenge. In less than a week they raised $400 and this afternoon Mr. Manis stayed true to his word.
- Congrats to 2020 MHS Homecoming King Sergio Zaragoza and Queen Milagros Barajas! See below for more on all the Home… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The live stream of the MHS Homecoming Coronation - starting at 6:30 p.m. at Leonard Cole Field - can be found at th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- See the Friday, Sept. 18 MCSD COVID-19 case report here: marshalltown.k12.ia.us/parents/covid-… 2 days ago
- What a great way to start off this Homecoming Friday! Watch the MHS Marching Band rouse Bobcat students and staff a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Are you excited to know who will be crowned MHS Homecoming King and Queen this Friday? Want to know how to watch th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago