Anson Elementary took a slightly different spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Principal Ronnie Manis challenged his staff to raise $100 for ALS research. If they did so, he’d take the challenge. In less than a week they raised $400 and this afternoon Mr. Manis stayed true to his word.
- timesrepublican.com/news/todays-ne… 2 hours ago
- All State duo for Musical Theater Carissa King and Eli Thiessen https://t.co/UM7LDORZAe 1 day ago
- Students at Lenihan Intermediate School participated in snowshoeing this past week in physical education classes. E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- https://t.co/wJlb7Dofhe 1 day ago
- RT @ThornOnSports: Bobcat bowlers go 1-2 at conference MHS boys take 1st, girls 2nd in CIML Iowa meet @MHSBobcats @MHSCatsBowling #iahsbowl… 1 day ago