Anson Elementary took a slightly different spin on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Principal Ronnie Manis challenged his staff to raise $100 for ALS research. If they did so, he’d take the challenge. In less than a week they raised $400 and this afternoon Mr. Manis stayed true to his word.
- Youth art show opening reception https://t.co/AMW0I6KPE0 16 hours ago
- RT @MHSBobcats: Marshalltown boys basketball travels to Des Moines Hoover tonight for post-season play. #iahsbkb 1 day ago
- RT @marshalltowntr: Hitting the volley Lenihan Intermediate School students enjoyed several games of intramural volleyball Thursday... htt… 1 day ago
- https://t.co/XKTy8UXPFL 1 day ago
- https://t.co/MLbJ5VGH57 1 day ago