- RT @Marshalltown_AD: Boys Basketball Game Day! - Check out the game preview for the Marshalltown Bobcats vs the Newton Cardinals. Then head… 3 days ago
- RT @MHSBobcats: Marshalltown basketball hosts rival Newton this evening. In the Roundhouse: 4:45 - Sophomore Boys 6:15 - Varsity Girls 7:4… 3 days ago
- RT @marshalltowntr: The 2019/2020 Iowa Valley Leadership Class is running a holiday drive to collect hygiene items for the Marshalltown Sch… 3 days ago
- These Bobcats' creativity and artistic skill will be on full display after they swept the 2020 Marshall County Land… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Marshalltown Learning Academy received a $10,000 grant award to increase its work-based learning offerings! Read mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Category Archives: School News
The trendy new breakfast spot in town is Café Hoglan, where the menu offers more than coffee and snacks – it includes books. Hoglan Elementary received a $750 mini-grant from AEA 267 for increasing parent involvement, especial among the families … Continue reading
The Bobcat Marching Band from Marshalltown High School earned its 14th consecutive Division I rating at the Iowa High School Music Association State Marching Band Festival held Saturday, Oct. 11, in Fort Dodge. Performing their show “West Side Story”, the … Continue reading
Bryce King and Maria Yepez were crowned 2014 Homecoming King and Queen during festivities in the MHS/Community Auditorium Thursday evening. Following tradition, the evening started with a parade through the central business district with the pep rally and coronation following. … Continue reading
Hoglan Elementary staff and students participated in a food drive to support the Salvation Army recently, collecting more than 1,200 items. Students, families and staff were encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to school between Sept. 29 and Oct. 3. … Continue reading
Marshalltown was honored to have TWO students selected for prestigious World Food Prize international internships in 2014. Before heading off to college this fall, Abby Snyder (MHS Class of 2014) discussed her life-changing experience working in Nepal.
University of Northern Iowa president William Ruud visited Marshalltown High School today. He spoke with juniors and seniors about the importance of finding a college program that is the right fit for their goals. Read more in the Marshalltown Times-Republican.
Marshalltown High School senior James Talbert is among approximately 16,000 semifinalists in the 60th annual National Merit Scholarship Program. Talbert and the other semifinalists have the opportunity to continue in the competition for some 7,600 National Merit Scholarships worth about … Continue reading