Join 144 other subscribers
- This week, Woodbury Elementary teacher and MCSD alumna Becky Jacobson tells us why she loves the Marshalltown Commu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MHSBobcats: Marshalltown will serve as one of the four 3A State-Qualifying Bowling sites! Girls - Monday, Feb. 13 Boys - Tuesday, Feb.… 1 day ago
- We hope you can join us at MHS next Monday to check out the brand new Bobcat Esports Room and learn more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- See why Lenihan Intermediate School's Alex Klyn loves being a Bobcat ⬇️ https://t.co/mtIXiyMPyT 1 week ago
- Help us welcome Coach Bowers and Coach Mann into these important roles! 🥎⚾️ bobcatheadlines.org/2023/01/20/bob… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: MHS
The Bobcat Marching Band from Marshalltown High School earned its 14th consecutive Division I rating at the Iowa High School Music Association State Marching Band Festival held Saturday, Oct. 11, in Fort Dodge. Performing their show “West Side Story”, the … Continue reading
Bryce King and Maria Yepez were crowned 2014 Homecoming King and Queen during festivities in the MHS/Community Auditorium Thursday evening. Following tradition, the evening started with a parade through the central business district with the pep rally and coronation following. … Continue reading
Front (L to R): Bryce King, Ellis Buchwald, Hunter Riedl, Blair Van Staalduine, Ben Rebik, Kade Vopava, Grant Thimesch. Back (L to R): Shelby Brennecke, Karli McClure, Gina Chandler, Libby Crawford, Jenna Jaeckel, Maria Yepez, Megan Riemenschneider Photo courtesy of … Continue reading
Marshalltown was honored to have TWO students selected for prestigious World Food Prize international internships in 2014. Before heading off to college this fall, Abby Snyder (MHS Class of 2014) discussed her life-changing experience working in Nepal.
University of Northern Iowa president William Ruud visited Marshalltown High School today. He spoke with juniors and seniors about the importance of finding a college program that is the right fit for their goals. Read more in the Marshalltown Times-Republican.
Marshalltown High School senior James Talbert is among approximately 16,000 semifinalists in the 60th annual National Merit Scholarship Program. Talbert and the other semifinalists have the opportunity to continue in the competition for some 7,600 National Merit Scholarships worth about … Continue reading
Dual Credit enrollment is up 163% since 2010! We’re so grateful for the partnership with Marshalltown Community College!
Six Marshalltown High School students and recent graduates earned AP Scholar designations in recognition of their high scores on Advanced Placement Examinations. Seniors Chandler Fisher and Ellen Podhajsky were both named AP Scholars for receiving scores of 3 or higher … Continue reading
The Marshalltown High School “Whales” Envirothon team placed third at the North American Stewardship Challenge held Aug. 2-5 at the Loyola University Conference and Retreat Center in Woodstock, Ill. The team, comprised of Sean Finn, Wynn Tann, Dayanna Carrera, Madison … Continue reading