- RT @MhspeLife: DrumFit in action!!! https://t.co/0ui3FgZGM5 20 minutes ago
- RT @marshalltowntr: This week's @mcsdbobcats student in the spotlight enjoys helping others and being involved. timesrepublican.com/news/todays-ne… 3 hours ago
- RT @BRMillerMiddle: MIller staff engaged in Defined STEM learning. Presenting project designs https://t.co/mnDxGZgor0 5 hours ago
- RT @cjenness01: Presentations over backpack designs during PD today with @DefinedSTEM at #brmillermiddle @DavidLReese @mcsdbobcats htt… 5 hours ago
- Congratulations to the MHS Dance Team for receiving 3 Division 1's at State dance competition in the categories of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: MHS
The Bobcat Marching Band from Marshalltown High School earned its 14th consecutive Division I rating at the Iowa High School Music Association State Marching Band Festival held Saturday, Oct. 11, in Fort Dodge. Performing their show “West Side Story”, the … Continue reading
Bryce King and Maria Yepez were crowned 2014 Homecoming King and Queen during festivities in the MHS/Community Auditorium Thursday evening. Following tradition, the evening started with a parade through the central business district with the pep rally and coronation following. … Continue reading
Front (L to R): Bryce King, Ellis Buchwald, Hunter Riedl, Blair Van Staalduine, Ben Rebik, Kade Vopava, Grant Thimesch. Back (L to R): Shelby Brennecke, Karli McClure, Gina Chandler, Libby Crawford, Jenna Jaeckel, Maria Yepez, Megan Riemenschneider Photo courtesy of … Continue reading
Marshalltown was honored to have TWO students selected for prestigious World Food Prize international internships in 2014. Before heading off to college this fall, Abby Snyder (MHS Class of 2014) discussed her life-changing experience working in Nepal.
University of Northern Iowa president William Ruud visited Marshalltown High School today. He spoke with juniors and seniors about the importance of finding a college program that is the right fit for their goals. Read more in the Marshalltown Times-Republican.
Marshalltown High School senior James Talbert is among approximately 16,000 semifinalists in the 60th annual National Merit Scholarship Program. Talbert and the other semifinalists have the opportunity to continue in the competition for some 7,600 National Merit Scholarships worth about … Continue reading
Dual Credit enrollment is up 163% since 2010! We’re so grateful for the partnership with Marshalltown Community College!