- Several Marshalltown High School students took a trip to Marshalltown Community College to get a closer look at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Reminder: Preschool and kindergarten registration for the 2020-21 school year is fast approaching. Details are atta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It was outstanding to see so many eighth grade students and their families join us at Marshalltown High School to l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MHSBobcats: Let the good times roll | Big day for Bobcat bowling teams at state-qualifying meet | Times-Republican | https://t.co/3Eeby… 2 days ago
- RT @JustinBoliver: Boys are headed to State! 3237 Congratulations Men! @MHSBobcats @mcsdbobcats @MHSpebbles @MHSBobcatTennis https://t.co/… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: MHS
The Bobcat Marching Band from Marshalltown High School earned its 14th consecutive Division I rating at the Iowa High School Music Association State Marching Band Festival held Saturday, Oct. 11, in Fort Dodge. Performing their show “West Side Story”, the … Continue reading
Bryce King and Maria Yepez were crowned 2014 Homecoming King and Queen during festivities in the MHS/Community Auditorium Thursday evening. Following tradition, the evening started with a parade through the central business district with the pep rally and coronation following. … Continue reading
Front (L to R): Bryce King, Ellis Buchwald, Hunter Riedl, Blair Van Staalduine, Ben Rebik, Kade Vopava, Grant Thimesch. Back (L to R): Shelby Brennecke, Karli McClure, Gina Chandler, Libby Crawford, Jenna Jaeckel, Maria Yepez, Megan Riemenschneider Photo courtesy of … Continue reading
Marshalltown was honored to have TWO students selected for prestigious World Food Prize international internships in 2014. Before heading off to college this fall, Abby Snyder (MHS Class of 2014) discussed her life-changing experience working in Nepal.
University of Northern Iowa president William Ruud visited Marshalltown High School today. He spoke with juniors and seniors about the importance of finding a college program that is the right fit for their goals. Read more in the Marshalltown Times-Republican.
Marshalltown High School senior James Talbert is among approximately 16,000 semifinalists in the 60th annual National Merit Scholarship Program. Talbert and the other semifinalists have the opportunity to continue in the competition for some 7,600 National Merit Scholarships worth about … Continue reading
Dual Credit enrollment is up 163% since 2010! We’re so grateful for the partnership with Marshalltown Community College!