- Dream on Homecoming Tuesday in their PJs https://t.co/kSVW78629p 1 hour ago
- https://t.co/HGnDsKtb2y 2 hours ago
- Thanks to local business leaders Lonnie Hogeland and David Adland for the donation of safety vests to be used by st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @JustinBoliver: Marshalltown High School class schedule for 9.17.19. https://t.co/4qrrLEI7d1 5 hours ago
- RT @BRMillerMiddle: Congratulations to Miller’s C.A.T.S Kid of the Day! Vania was nominated by Mrs. Hill for always meeting expectations as… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: MHS
The Bobcat Marching Band from Marshalltown High School earned its 14th consecutive Division I rating at the Iowa High School Music Association State Marching Band Festival held Saturday, Oct. 11, in Fort Dodge. Performing their show “West Side Story”, the … Continue reading
Bryce King and Maria Yepez were crowned 2014 Homecoming King and Queen during festivities in the MHS/Community Auditorium Thursday evening. Following tradition, the evening started with a parade through the central business district with the pep rally and coronation following. … Continue reading
Front (L to R): Bryce King, Ellis Buchwald, Hunter Riedl, Blair Van Staalduine, Ben Rebik, Kade Vopava, Grant Thimesch. Back (L to R): Shelby Brennecke, Karli McClure, Gina Chandler, Libby Crawford, Jenna Jaeckel, Maria Yepez, Megan Riemenschneider Photo courtesy of … Continue reading
Marshalltown was honored to have TWO students selected for prestigious World Food Prize international internships in 2014. Before heading off to college this fall, Abby Snyder (MHS Class of 2014) discussed her life-changing experience working in Nepal.
University of Northern Iowa president William Ruud visited Marshalltown High School today. He spoke with juniors and seniors about the importance of finding a college program that is the right fit for their goals. Read more in the Marshalltown Times-Republican.
Marshalltown High School senior James Talbert is among approximately 16,000 semifinalists in the 60th annual National Merit Scholarship Program. Talbert and the other semifinalists have the opportunity to continue in the competition for some 7,600 National Merit Scholarships worth about … Continue reading
Dual Credit enrollment is up 163% since 2010! We’re so grateful for the partnership with Marshalltown Community College!