The Marshalltown High School Football program will kick off the 2013 season with its annual scrimmage and canned food drive Friday, Aug. 23, at Leonard Cole Field.
Entry to the activities will be one non-perishable food item.
- 5:30-5:45pm Roundhouse Fall Sports Kickoff
- 6:00pm Freshmen Scrimmage (Two 10min halves)
- 6:30pm MFL 5th & 6th grade scrimmage 10min
- 6th Grade will start at the 40 yd. line and head into the west End zone
- 5th Grade will start at the 40yd. line and head into the east End zone
- 6:45pm MHS Marching Band will take the field
- 7:00pm Varsity will take the field for pregame warm up
- 7:30pm Varsity Scrimmage will start. (Two 15min continual clock halves)
MHS Cheerleaders will be face painting and helping with the food donations and the Booster Club will be grilling. The concession stand will also be open.