The Marshalltown High School nurse’s office is hosting a health fair Wednesday, May 7, from 8:30am to 2pm in the upper lobby of the MHS/Community Auditorium.
The goal of the health fair is to empower students and staff to make healthy choices.
Featured booths at the health fair will be:
- Carlie Beem — I-Smile Coordinator, MICA
- Bantz Chiropractic — Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Radiant Complexions—Dr. Stocker — Dermatology, Sun Protection
- Marshalltown Medical & Surgical Center — Radiology
- Marshalltown Medical & Surgical Center- Sports Medicine Program/rehabilitation
- Kathy Dooley — Central Iowa Family Planning.
- Officer Lageschulte — Effects of drugs on the body